March 22, 2009

Kupcakes for Kyra


This past Thursday, the NICU held a bake sale at the hospital to benefit Kyra. Hot dogs, chili dogs, chips, cookies, brownies, cupcakes... you name it they had it. There was a tremendous turnout and some pretty impressive bake goods. I must admit I am pretty envious, not only can these people save lives they can bake too! And to top the day off, Thursday the NICU Staff was presented with recognition of Unit Of The Year - deservingly so. Congratulations!

Many, many times you have heard me comment on how grateful I am for our NICU family. They care and support not just Kyra but our whole family. I could go on and on and never be able to fully express my gratitude for the miracles they have added to our lives. So to our NICU family, I can only say thank you, thank you, thank you! I have had a renewed faith in humanity as I witness you so easily give of yourselves to so many families who enter your doors. It is a blessing to have come to know all of you!


No comments:

Post a Comment